Hey guys! Welcome to Starting Early, a blog about getting a jumpstart on life from the perspective of a young wife. I’m Katie! I’m 21, have been married for almost 3 years, and pregnant with our first little girl!
If you’re here, my job is to make your young wedded life easier. From house-keeping hacks, relationship tips, and recipes for two to time and money management, I’ll give you the tips I wish I had and the one’s I’m just now learning. As a young wife, you’re not alone in thinking, “Why didn’t anybody teach me how to do that???” Becoming a fully-fledged adult can be a little overwhelming at times, but that’s normal and hopefully I can take your hand like a big sis and make it a little easier. ;D So whether you’re in the pre-launch stage and are doing your research, or have been married a couple years like me, I’m here for ya sistah and you’re not the only one that needs a cheat sheet, pick-me-up, survival guide, or reminder.
Now go explore the site!
- If you wanna know more about me, check out my About Me page.
- How to Start Tracking Your Finances (With Free Printable!)
- Themed Date Night: Ireland
- Love & Respect: Speaking Your Spouse’s Language
- A Guide to Essential Oils for Menstruation & PMS
- How to Start… Setting Financial Goals with Your Spouse
- The BEST Laundry Tip I Ever Got
- The BEST Way to Memorize Scripture
Hopefully you are comfy cozy with your favourite hot or iced beverage in hand (for me that’s Tazo Calming Chamomile or a Homemade Iced Latte). Check out the site, leave me a comment, question, or idea and hopefully I can make your smile last a little longer today.